Accountalent Management provides expert solutions for the total accounting, finance and HR functions, and all staffing from CFO to bookkeeping. This staff is well trained and experienced in back-office best practices and procedures. Our approach is to provide solutions and improvements to existing procedures.
Outsourcing is an affordable and efficient alternative to hiring a full-time accounting, finance and HR staff. Often, younger companies do not have the workload to justify hiring a full-time staff and do not have the in-house experience to supervise these functions. Accountalent Management can efficiently and affordably staff and manage these functions.
There are several advantages to outsourcing your back-office to Accountalent Management:
- Work is performed by experienced professionals.
- Cost is known and fixed.
- A long-term commitment is not required.
- Expectations and deadlines are mutually agreed and consistently met.
- Other Accountalent experts are always available for special projects.
- All of the work is done at your site.
- A policy and procedure manual is prepared and kept up to date.
- A logical, orderly, and neat filing system is established and maintained.
- If full-time staff is eventually required, we can help with recruiting and training.
- After our assignment is completed, we are always available for special projects.
We bridge the gap and get out of the way
In many instances we “bridge the gap” and are not a permanent solution. We want our emerging growth clients to outgrow our services and to eventually hire full-time staff. Our goal is always to implement a fully functioning, best practice operation, including policy and procedure manuals, to ensure a smooth transition when you decide to hire full-time staff. At that time, we can assist in recruiting the best possible employees by accessing our extensive network of accounting, finance and HR professionals. We can help to properly train new employees to ensure a smooth transition. Thereafter, we are always available for special projects or to assist when there is a spike in the workload.