Accountalent Management Corp. has consulted to many companies who are noncompliant or delinquent with their tax returns. There are often many different reasons and understandable justifications. Our job is to get the client compliant while being attentive to their legal obligation and ability to pay back taxes and professional fees.
- All work is done by licensed Certified Public Accountants, employed by Accountalent Management Corp.
- We specialize in helping corporate taxpayers who have been noncompliant and delinquent.
- If requested, we can work in conjunction with the client’s past, current or future CPA firm.
- We always work on a fixed fee that is approved upfront by the client.
- Work with closely held, C or S Corporations, LLCs . We also get the individual taxpayers compliant.
Some examples of our recent work:
- Filing 3 years of an S Corporation’s delinquent federal and state income tax returns and amending and filing the shareholder’s individual amended tax returns for the 3 years.
- Filing several delinquent and amended income tax returns for a foreign owned Corporation facing a potentially large tax liability due to forgiveness of debt income from the foreign parent.
- Filing 6 years of delinquent Form 5500 (IRS/DOL required filing for 401(k) plans) and 3 years of delinquent federal and state income tax returns.
- Registering a client for Canadian GST tax and working with the Canadian tax authorities to obtain a very substantial refund for taxes withheld by a vendor improperly.
- Representing and working with several noncompliant sales and use tax filers with MA and out-of-state sales and use tax audits.
- Establish and implement state accepted cost methods for use in preparation of Sales / Use tax returns which were more than 12 months in arrears.
- Prepare and negotiate Federal offers in compromise on outstanding tax liabilities as well as an acceptable and affordable payment schedule.
- Preparation of four years of Partnership and Individual tax returns to bring a taxpayer into compliance.
- Act as the intermediary between the Auditors and Tax preparers to ensure consistent application of accounting principles and that all filings were in agreement with final company records and amended returns were prepared as needed.