We often encounter situations where clients have parts of an accounting and finance staff in place, but need our consulting help for a function, or a project. This is especially applicable for clients experiencing rapid changes, or downsizing. We often act as CFO, or Controller for these companies on a consulting basis. We are part of the client’s staff and always align our interests with those of the client.
We also consult to many concept-stage businesses regarding business formation, business planning, financing, financial modeling, etc.
Some examples of projects that we have been involved with are:
- CFO/Controller Consulting
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Acquisition of Equity Capital
- Acquisition or Renegotiation of Bank Debt
- Tax Strategy and Minimization
- Financial Modeling
- Business Planning
- Preparation of Audit Workpapers for Year-End Audit
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements
- Internal Control Reviews
- “Cleanup” of Neglected Situations
- Implementation of Accounting Software
- Turnaround Situations
- Litigation Support and Expert Witnessing
- Due Diligence for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Sales and Use Tax and Payroll Tax Problems, Compliance and Audits
- Executive Compensation
- Employee Benefits and Compensation Strategies
- HR Consulting
We make ourselves flexible; the client can use us as much, or as little as they wish. Hourly or fixed price arrangements are at the discretion of the client.