Last updated February 22, 2024
How Do We Collect Information, What Do We Collect and How Do We Use It?
We collect and store information that you voluntarily provide to us as well as data related to your use of the Services. Below is a more specific list of the personal information we collect and how we use it with your consent. You may be asked additional questions regarding items on this list to ensure we have your consent to collect and use your personal information for specific purposes.
- Email Address. When you voluntarily provide us with your email address, we collect your email address from which your identity is or may be discernible.
- Account Creation. If you establish an account on the Services, we may collect your name, email address, billing address, job title, employer name, and other information to support your use of the Services.
- Social Networking Services Data. We have pages on social media sites like our Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, and LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect personal information that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
- Support Requests: When you contact us for support, we may collect personal information as part of the support process, including, but not limited to, your name, username, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, and other information from which your identity is or may be discernible.
- Entity Access: If you are an entity who purchased access for the use of the Services for users (as opposed to an individual user), we may also require that you provide us with contact information for administrators or finance personnel as part of the setup and provision of services to you and your users.
- FinCEN ID: If you are using the Services in connection with reporting under the Corporate Transparency Act, we may collect information about you to complete such reports and information required to obtain a FinCEN ID.
- Surveys and User Research: We may send you surveys or contact you with questions to provide us with feedback on our Services. We collect any responses that you provide. Participation in surveys or research tasks is elective and does not affect your access to the Services.
Information Third-Parties Provide About You
We may receive information about you from the app store from where you download the Services, your employer or organization, business contacts, friends and other third-parties, such as when they submit information to us about you or when they post content on the Services. Additionally, we may supplement the information we collect with records from third-parties for a variety of purposes, including to help us correct or supplement our records, enhance our ability to serve you, to help prevent or detect fraud, to tailor our content and ads to you, and to offer you opportunities that may be of interest to you.
Interactions with Third-Party Sites
How Do We Use Information We Collect?
Our primary purpose in collecting information is to provide you the Services. We may use the information you provide to us for other purposes as follows:
- Provision of Services. We may use and disclose your personal information and usage information to support the delivery of our services on the Services.
- Support the Services: We may use the information you provide us to provide any customer support you request, including troubleshooting problems, and monitor such requests, and to inform you about updates to the Services.
- Improve the Services: We may use the information you provide us to customize, measure, and improve the Services, including through data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey processes.
- Enforce Rights: We may use the information you provide us to enforce your and our rights (including payment for the Services in the case of paying users) and protect you against fraud.
- Marketing Purposes: We occasionally may contact you about new product and features. You may remove your name from our mailing lists to stop receiving these emails.
If you have any questions regarding the foregoing, or our privacy practices, you may contact us at [email protected].
Can We Use De-Identified Information?
In addition to the uses of personal information above, we may remove the identifiable parts of your information to create de-identified forms (“De-identified Information”). De-identified Information may be compiled with other data in aggregated forms. We use this De-identified Information in the following ways:
- Disclosure for Business Purposes: We may also license, sell or otherwise share De-identified Information with clients, partners, investors and contractors for any purposes related to our business practices.
- Services Improvement: We may use De-identified Information for product improvement including to the Services as well as share it with third-parties to evaluate their products or services.
- Research: We may use De-identified Information for research whether scientific, marketing, or business in nature. This research may be made public through publication such as within a scientific journal.
How Do We Share The Information We Collect?
As with any other business, it is possible that in the future we could sell or buy subsidiaries or business units. In any such transaction, as well in the event all or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, personal information of our users will generally be one of the transferred assets. We reserve the right to include your personal information, collected as an asset, in any such transfer to a third party.
Information collected by or sent to us may be stored and processed in any country in which we and our affiliates, subsidiaries, or service providers maintain facilities. We reserve the right to transfer your personal information outside of the country where you reside and/or from which you use our Services. By using our Services you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
How Long Is Your personal information Kept By Us?
What Are Cookies and How Do We Use Them?
How Do We Protect Your personal information?
We follow commercially accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to or collected by us, both during transmission and once we receive it. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In the event of an inadvertent disclosure of your personal information, we will take all commercially reasonable steps to limit and remedy the disclosure as required by the applicable law. In light of the foregoing, your use and access of the Services is at your own risk. If you have any questions about security of our Services, please contact us in the manner set forth under the heading “How Can You Contact Us?” below.
Can Children Use the Services?
The Services is intended for the use of users who are at least 18 years of age. The Services are not directed to persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from, market to or accept services from persons under the age of 18 years old. If we become aware that a person under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to remove such personal information.
How Far Does Our Responsibility Extend?
How Can You Access Or Amend Your personal information (Right of Opt-Out, Access and Correction)?
You have the right to view, correct, complete or remove your personal information. Upon and subjection to verification of your identity, we will respond to requests to view, correct, complete or remove your personal information within a reasonable time.
We will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate requests to delete personal information unless it is required by law or for any lawful business purpose, and always will delete any personal information that we are required by applicable law to delete at your request.
You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any changes to your personal information as soon as possible. Your rights to access, change, or delete your personal information are not absolute. We may deny you such rights when required by law or if the request would likely reveal personal information about a third party.
To request opt-out, review, modification or removal of personal information, you should submit a written request to us at [email protected].
Your California Privacy Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended (“CCPA”), California residents have certain rights relating to collection, use, and sharing of their personal information for companies that do a minimum amount of business in or with California residents.
We do not meet the minimum necessary requirements to be subject to the CCPA. However, we also do not sell your personal information and will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such sale if required by law. Similarly, we do not offer financial incentives associated with our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request to know what personal information has been collected about you, and to access that information. You also have the right to request deletion of your personal information, though exceptions under the CCPA may allow us to retain and use certain personal information notwithstanding your deletion request. You may also send your request to us by contacting us at the address below under “How can you contact us?”.
Separate from the CCPA, California’s Shine the Light law gives California residents the right to ask companies what personal information they share with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their goods or services to you unless you request such disclosure. If you have any questions regarding this policy, or would like to change your preferences, you may contact us at the address listed below.
Also, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents and who have provided us with “personal information” (as that term is defined in Section 1798.83) to request certain information about the disclosure of that information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident with questions regarding this, please contact us in the manner set forth under the heading “How can you contact us?”.
Do Not Track
Certain web browsers and other devices you may use to access the Services may permit you to submit your preference that you do not wish to be “tracked” online. We do not currently commit to responding to these submissions, in part, because no common industry standard for “do not track” has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies, or regulators. We will make efforts to monitor developments around Do Not Track browser technology and the implementation of a standard. For information about DNT, please visit: www.allaboutdnt.org.
Can European Users Use the Services?
In general, under the GDPR You may:
- request access to Your Personal Data;
- have incomplete or incorrect data corrected;
- have Your Personal Data deleted;
- suspend or restrict Our use of Your Personal Data, or withdraw Your consent;
- request a copy of Your Personal Data; and,
- complain to a supervisory authority if You believe Your rights under the GDPR are not being respected.
Should You request a copy of Your Personal Data, we will supply to You a copy of it. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee. Should You request the deletion of Your Personal Data, we will generally do so as soon as practicable, although Your right to have Your Personal Data deleted is subject to exceptions, such as, for example, compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If You consider that Our processing of Your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of Your habitual residence, Your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
Contact us, through our Privacy Officer at [email protected] if You have concerns regarding Your Personal Data, or wish to exercise any of these listed rights.
Note that, if You are in the EEA, we may transfer Your Personal Data outside of the EEA, including to the United States. By way of example, this may happen if Your Personal Data is transferred to Our servers located in a country outside of the EEA. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the EEA. By submitting Your Personal Data, you are agreeing to this transfer, storing, or processing. If We transfer Your information outside of the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that Your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this policy.
How Can You Contact Us?